By using the Stable House Textiles website you are acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions. If any of the following terms and conditions are unclear to you it is your responsibility to contact us at Stable House Textiles for clarification. Stable House Textiles cannot be held responsible or liable for any misunderstanding of these Terms and conditions.
General terms & conditions
You are using the Stable House Textiles website at your own risk.
- The Stable House Textiles does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- While we always strive to provide accurate information, we will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions on this website, or for any failure to update it.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
The Stable House Textiles owns all Intellectual Property on this website.
- All logos and trade names on the Stable House Textiles website are copyright protected and the sole property of Stable House Textiles.
- All artwork and text on the the Stable House Textiles website are the Stable House Textiles’ property.
- In accessing our web pages you agree not to copy, broadcast, download, store in any medium, transmit, show or play privately or in public, any of the content of our web pages with the exception of financial details pertaining to any goods you order.
- You also agree you are not permitted to adapt or change in any way the content of the Stable House Textiles website.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become the Stable House Textiles’ property.
- This site is owned by the Stable House Textiles.
- The Stable House Textiles website is intended for use in the UK and subject to UK law.
- Any existing links to third parties are not to be deemed an endorsement by the Stable House Textiles and the Stable House Textiles assumes no responsibility for the content or use of third party websites.
The Stable House Textiles Online Shop terms and conditions
If you are making a purchase at the Stable House Textiles Online Shop you are acknowledging your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Your purchase contract is with Stable House Textiles.
- Once you have submitted your order via the website it will not be contractually binding on us until we have dispatched the products you have ordered and processed your payment.
- All financial details provided by you for the purpose of purchasing products from the Stable House Textiles must be true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- If requested by us you must provide within 14 days enough information to let us check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you or relating to your identity.
- If we suspect you have engaged in any fraudulent or illegal activity the Stable House Textiles reserve the right to cancel your order. In this case you agree to reimburse any costs and expenses incurred by the Stable House Textiles including legal fees if applicable.
- You will remain liable if your account or personal information is accessed and used by anyone else unless you can provide evidence the transaction was fraudulent.
- All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time without prior notice.
- We may sometimes offer promotional discount codes. The specific terms and conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- All credit and debit cardholders will be subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your card is declined by the issuer or they refuse to authorise payment to us we will not be held liable for any delay or non-delivery of goods. As a result of this any costs incurred by The Tshirt Company.co.uk will be charged to you by us.
- The Stable House Textiles Online Shop will accept full responsibility for items lost or damaged whilst in transit.
- In the unlikely event of a delay receiving your order please contact us within 21 days of placing the order to allow us to track this efficiently. For any lost orders to be replaced or refunded, please allow 21 working days from date the delivery was due for the courier to investigate, process the claim and declare as lost.
- Please note – British Forces Post Office/address (BFPO) orders can only be delivered on the standard delivery service. BFPO orders cannot be tracked.
- Please note during busy sale periods the despatch of your order may take up to 2-3 working days.
Returns & Exchanges
Our mission is always to provide quality products and first class customer service. We are therefore always very disappointed and sorry if any of our products are found to have defects.
If your purchase is returned to us within 28 days in its original condition and original packing, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange. If you have received a t-shirt as a gift you can of course return or exchange this too but any refunds can only be made to the original card holder. Please see Delivery & Returns for more information about returns and exchanges.
All returned items must:
- Be returned undamaged and in a saleable condition.
- Include all labels and swing tags.
- Only items purchased at the Stable House Textiles Online Shop can be returned to the Stable House Textiles Online Shop.
- Items can only be returned free of charge from within the UK
- The cost of the item will be refunded as soon as the returned items have been checked and found to be in order.
- We guarantee a ‘no-quibble’ refund for any items you may not be completely satisfied with. Just return your order within 28 days of the despatch date.
Stable House Textiles makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any of the content of this web site or about content of any other web site which you may access by hypertext link through this web site. When you access any other web site by means of a link from this web site you should understand that your access to that other web site is independent of Stable House Textiles and Stable House Textiles has no control over the content of the web site, nor does Stable House Textiles in any way endorse or approve the content of that web site. In no event will Stable House Textiles be liable to you or any other person for loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or other) for any use of this web site or of any site linked to it by means of hypertext or otherwise.
Stable House Textiles takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. We will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party. We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an email asking you for your log in or payment details, please contact us immediately.
It is important for Stable House Textiles to safeguard its customers privacy while providing a personalised and valuable service. Collecting personal information is necessary if we are to satisfy the expectations and requirements of our customers e.g. by communicating with them and providing an interactive service. This site is provided and managed by Stable House Textiles.
This statement only applies to Stable House Textiles’ website. Stable House Textiles fully complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. Stable House Textiles is registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner for those purposes for which personal information is collected on this web site. Stable House Textiles will only collect personal information when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us. Examples of personal information are:
a) Your name
b) Your address
c) Your telephone number
d) Your email address
The personal information that you provide will only be used to contact you regarding the order(s) that you place with The Tshirt Company.co.uk. During the process of placing an order you will also be given the opportunity to opt-in to updates via e-mail from The Tshirt Company.co.uk. This is not compulsory the choice is yours. If you do decide to subscribe, you can unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link within each e-mail.
Aggregate or summary information is collected automatically by our analytics system e.g. The number of visitors to the site. This information is used to monitor the performance and use of the web site. The information is collected anonymously.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please be notified that Stable House Textiles cannot be held responsible for the privacy practises of other web sites. We encourage all visitors to be aware and read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information.
Stable House Textiles may change this privacy statement at any time. You are advised to read this statement each and every time so that you are satisfied with the privacy conditions under which you provide Stable House Textiles with your personal information.